Inspired by poem from ‘10 things I hate about you’
I hate you when you don’t call me…
I hate you when you don’t want to listen to me…
I hate you when you don’t meet me…
I hate you when you look at me…
I hate you when you hurt me…
I hate you when you say “you don’t love me”…
I hate you when you talk about ‘her’...
I hate you when you still want our relation…
I hate you when you make me to break up…
I hate you when you make me cry…
I hate you when you are the one who make me alone…
I hate you when I still feel love for you…
I hate you when you want to touch me…
I hate you when I can hear you in my every fav songs…
I hate you when I can feel your presence anywhere I go…
I hate you when I remember you in every my breath…
I hate you when I still wait for you unknowingly…
I hate you when I am not able to get angry on you for what you did…
I hate you when I know you will forget me though I will not be able to forget you…
But you will never be able to understand in all this ‘hate’ process
I will always LOVE YOU a lot…beyond any limit,
More than GOD, more than anything in this world,
And I’ll never be able to love anyone like this again!!!!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow!
ReplyDeletegood one!!
u'll surely love somebody..and somebody...who'll love u more than his own breath...don't worry..
nicely written!