Saturday, January 17, 2009

hii,enter in my thoughts

hello friends,this is my 1st english poem.
this what i,it reflects my bit of life to u!!!

I'm the one who is loving......
I'm the one who is losing......
the things are going downside,
& I dont know how to get outside.....
Darkness is trying to engulf me,
but i'm fighting for light to get me!!!
Brain is saying,"You will never win this game."
But mind is screaming,"try,try..........
you will win oneday!!!!!!"

5 comments:

  1. nice poem :)
    speaks a lot!
    And yes..you will win the game....u've many well-wishers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u hav won da game already.........too good.......lukin 4ward 4 many more poems[:)]

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nice job sweetgal ;) ,gr8 to c a nice poet around me XD :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It indeed is a nice poem.. Congratulations! And i hope you feel victorious soon if u don't already feel so! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. optimistic!!!
    a poem can reflect its author's character n personality!
    good one!

    ReplyDelete